The Canine Ranch is a great place to work for dog professionals! We have one of the best reputations in the business, both for Training and Boarding.
Some of the reasons you might consider working at The Canine Ranch:
- Learn some of the most exciting dog training methods by a business owner who is accomplished (member of the Purina Incredible Dog Team, appearances on various TV shows, dog journals, paid speaker, etc.)
- Behavioral training provided for all staff that work at The Ranch (for all positions)
- Discounts on training classes and dog sports
- Free bathing of personal canines
- Flexible hours
- First Aid training paid for by The Ranch
- Kennel staff rotate holidays
- Multiple staff live on-site and are readily available to each other for advice and consultation
- Our Trainers won Best of Canton Dog Trainers award 2 years in a row
- Owner invests in upgrades to constantly improve facility, services and offerings
- Logo'd wardrobe provided
We are a unique business for pets and offer more Sports Training for dogs than any other facility in the southeast. Our boarding facility is small and intimate and we know most of our customers by name.
We are a well-established business, opening in February of 2008, and we continue to grow each year (both in staff and in clients).
If you're interested in working at The Canine Ranch, please email us at "email@example.com" as we often hire without advertising. We appreciate well rounded resumes with work history, employment dates, availability, and cover letters letting us know why you think you would be a great fit with our team.